Re: LF: Re. E88cc in parallel

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re. E88cc in parallel
From: "M.J.Powell" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 15:08:35 +0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
In message <[email protected]>, Stewart Bryant
<[email protected]> writes

LAWRENCE MAYHEAD wrote:

Alan is right,when I was at Hanslope I saw the 807 distribution amps and
also some using EF80s the red metal case valve . Those Rhombic ants were
enormous so I guess the signals were pretty large. 73s Laurie.

Weren't the red cased valves Mullard EF50s? (also available in silver)

Yes, and the taller ones were EF55 IIRC. I once won a small prize for
guessing that the X-ray photograph of the inside of a valve was an EF50!

Mike
--
M.J.Powell