Re: LF: WOLF BPSK tests tonight

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: WOLF BPSK tests tonight
From: "Rik Strobbe" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 09:43:29
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Jim,

Sorry, I couldn't be QRV last night. Regarding power levels :
On a second thought it is OK for me if you run high power for the TA test.
I can reduce your SRN by receiving on a short piece of wire. If I keep the
wire indoor the household electronics will provide sufficient noise.
At a later stage it might be interesting to have a test sequence with
reduced power level for inter-EU testing, eventually during daytime (weekend).
Meanwhile it might be to know whe, beside Wolf end me, is equiped (and
interested) in WOLF tests (in Europe).

73, Rik  ON7YD