Re: LF: <Tech> BPSK PLL, wheels

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: <Tech> BPSK PLL, wheels
From: "mike.dennison" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 14:31:47 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
> I am working on this round thing that can be used to reduce friction
rather
> than simply dragging things across the ground.....

Me too, apparently... I hardly dare say it in public, but in my opinion,
re-inventing basic stuff is not so stupid at all. Don't we learn a lot
more
by own thinking and fiddling than by just believing in the solutions the
experts have come up with for us? .........>
73 de Markus, DF6NM

Isn't that exactly what makes amateur radio fun? This is the 'self-training'
that is part of the international definition of AR.

Mike, G3XDV