LF: Overnight Spectrogram

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Overnight Spectrogram
From: "Brian Rogerson" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2001 10:22:25 +0000
Sender: <[email protected]>

To all,  Last night I returned to monitoring the 136 band and CFH.  At 0500
the signal was -55dBm and at 0700 was -53dBm in 20 Hz on 137.040KHz.
The dawn noise reduction is there as usual.  As discussed by others I have
convinced myself that there is more than one element to this reduction.  I
have heard more than once what has to be a man controlled switch off may
be lighting or other noisy loads running on off peak?  The gram is on my
web page.

73, Brian

73 Brian     CT1DRP     IN51QD     41 09 58N  08 39 11W
http://homepage.esoterica.pt/~brian