Re: LF: Re. G3AQC/USA etc.

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re. G3AQC/USA etc.
From: "BOB RIESE" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2001 10:36:53 -0500
Sender: <[email protected]>
Ahh  but dont forget 177 has some sky wave
it may be time for looking for some NDBs
from the states

Who but the Shadow Knows
Bob  : }

On Sat, 03 Feb 2001 19:00:06 -0500 Dexter McIntyre w4dex
<[email protected]> writes:
LAWRENCE MAYHEAD wrote:

I would just like to thank all those who contributed, Rik for QRS, Alberto for ARGO, Alan for propagation research,and all those who increased the sum of knowledge via this reflector. Its been fun.
Laurie.

I'll second that Laurie!  The fun will continue!  Want to try for a
cross band QSO?  I could transmit to you with my 177.777 KHz 1 watt
beacon!  That would only be mabye 40 db down from what I receive your
signal on 135 KHz. Remember when you said the chances of my seeing your signal was a long shot? Would you call this an extremely loooong shot?
:)

Dexter