LF: CW Activity

To: "LF Group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: CW Activity
From: "Steve Rawlings" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2001 16:14:24 +0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi All

I was very pleased to hear all the CW activity these past two
mornings.

Yesterday morning I used my loop antenna to work G8RW; G4HYU;
G3XDV; and G6NB.  (In the evening I got the 12 m vertical erected
and worked G6RO and F6CNI.)

This morning (Sunday), I was only listening from time to time,
but I did hear G8RW; G3OLB; GW4HXO; F6CNI; DJ9IE; G3XDV; PA0SE;
SM6PXJ; ON6ND; PA0BWL; and G6RO.  I even heard Wil PA0BWL working
a 'run' in what seemed to be a jolly good pile-up!
BTW, last week I wrote a letter to several active and 'dormant'
UK LF operators, enclosing a copy of Dick's plea for more CW on
Saturday and Sunday mornings.  I presume that this prompted Andy
G4HYU to come on yesterday.  Also, Stuart GW3XYW reports that
he's still interested in 136, but rather busy with EME and
satellites!  Dave MM0ALM reports that he's still as keen as ever,
but a busy life at work is reducing his time in the shack.

Regards to all,
Steve GW4ALG