LF: [Lowfer] G3AQC Copied in Plymouth, MA

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: [Lowfer] G3AQC Copied in Plymouth, MA
From: "Jonathan Jesse" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2001 06:18:57 -0500
Sender: <[email protected]>
For the last few nights, I've been running ARGO and seeing traces on
135.92???.  I ran Snagit over night and was greeted with G3AQC's signal in
my captures at about 0600z.  AQC came up nicely at about 0300z and faded at
about 0740z.  Have another sig just about 1hz higher and another about 2hz
lower but I
haven't tried to identify them yet.  They are much weaker than AQC and only
bits and pieces.
Who might they be? I have screen shots if anyone is interested. Running a Yaesu FT-100 and active 1 meter whip antenna at 40 feet.

Thanks and 73,
Jon
W1JHJ
Plymouth, MA