Re: LF: LF tests.

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: LF tests.
From: "Peter Dodd" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 22:37:44 GMT
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi John

Hi Peter Will you be using 30 second  dots  ?
  73 de John VE1ZJ

Yes. Transmitting now. The DDS exciter is now in control and the frequency on the high res digital frequency meter is 135.920kHz. The stability looks good. I hope to get a more accurate check later using latest Argo. If anyone could give me a frequency report I would be very grateful.

I will transmit until 0030 or 0010, and if I can get myself out of bed will try again around 0400UTC.

Using zetnet URL to access the reflector - it seems a lot quicker!

--
Regards, Peter, G3LDO

<[email protected]>