LF: Beacon Signals

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Beacon Signals
From: "James Moritz" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 14:08:52 +0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Dear LF Group,

Beacon signals for the last 2 nights were:

Thurs/Fri 2010 - 0620, 30s dots, 2:1 dash/dot ratio, with 6wpm ID
Fri/Sat 2110 - 0640, 30s dots, 3:1 dot/dash ratio, with 6wpm ID

Both nights on 135.9230kHz.

Thanks to W1JHJ for the report; I would certainly like to see any screen shots you have available.

I have been running beacon signals for the past 12 nights in a row, and am now feeling a bit frazzled, so unless anybody has any special plans, I will take a break for a few days to catch up on some sleep.

Cheers, Jim Moritz
73 de M0BMU