Re: LF: DDS Frequency setting requirement

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: DDS Frequency setting requirement
From: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 11:42:45 EST
Sender: <[email protected]>
In a message dated 2/11/01 9:02:45 PM Eastern Standard Time, [email protected] writes:

<< There are just over 143 steps of 6.98 MilliHz in a single
Hz, this will let us move in tighter for intercontinental work at 60 second
bits and higher.  We should be able to have between 7 and 10 stations in a
single Hz. >>

At last. A practical use for all those pesky cesium beam standards we have lying about the house...?