Re: LF: Re: who was it ?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: who was it ?
From: "Brian Rogerson" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 19:46:25 +0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Mike,

Not guilty.  Apart from the VFO the system has been firmly off
since about 0800 Monday morning.

73, Brian

At 18:11 13/02/01 -0000, you wrote:
Hi all,
last night (12. to 13. of febr.) I switched rx, pc es argo120 (10s dots,
AGC
off) on and got the dots and dashes as shown enclosed. the rx has not been
stable.just switched it on. who was ZOA ?

The three dashes, space, dash, space and dash ( _ _ _   _   _  )
at the bottom of your screen was me sending a 'D' using 10s dashes as Morse
elements - it looks like a proper 'D' when seen in 30s or 60s dot mode.

I think the strong one above is Brian, CT1DRP. Not sure what is at the top
of your picture.

73

Mike, G3XDV
http://www.lf.thersgb.net

73 Brian     CT1DRP     IN51QD     41 09 58N  08 39 11W
http://homepage.esoterica.pt/~brian