LF: RE:digest

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: RE:digest
From: "bernd grupe" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 09:19:45 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>

Hello Peter,

Claudio wrote:

Components annotations are not clear on the
crt and on the hardcopy also (laser printer). I suggest you to put diagrams on
white background.

Yes, it's the same problem with IE 5.5. But I know how hard it is to get sharp and clear drawings with pixel-formats or converted into internet-graphics-formats like .jpg or .gif. To implement the graphics with the acrobat-compiler might be a suitable solution as far as I know. Anyway, thanks for starting a great idea going this way for discussion of technical issues.

vy 73 Bernd,DF8ZR