LF: Re: Hand speed morse on 137.7

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Hand speed morse on 137.7
From: [email protected]
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 11:14:06 EST
Sender: <[email protected]>
Brian,

 At about 1115utc I was checking e-mail when I heard hand speed
 morse on the computer loud speaker which was idling on Argo,
 receiver on narrow band tuned to 137.7KHz.  I copied a few letters
 but no call sign.  Does anybody want to put in a claim?
73, Brian
Interesting... from 10:40 to 11:30 G3XDV and I had an enjoyable QSO spot on 137.7, Mike using 3s qrss and me (3+1)s dfcw. Mike was quite audible here, but I didn't see anybody else on qrg. Maybe you do have a neighbour after all :-)

73 de Markus, DF6NM