LF: 10 sec. dots

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: 10 sec. dots
From: "Rik Strobbe" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 10:38:26
Sender: <[email protected]>
Saturday afternoon I was in the shack and had ARGO running (at 3sec/dot)
while being otherwise occupied. at 17.50 I saw a very faint interruped line
on 137701, 'T' copy at best. It seemed 10sec/dot QRSS to me, so I switched
ARGO to 10sec/dot and the faint line became a 'O' copy signal of what
seemed the end of a QSO as I could just copy : 'TNX E E SK'.
Conclusion : 10 sec/dot can make a real difference over 3 sec/dot (from 'T'
to 'O')
Question : who's transmission did I catch ?

73, Rik  ON7YD