LF: Transatlantic: Beacon tests

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Transatlantic: Beacon tests
From: "Mike Dennison" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 17:26:30 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
G3AQC wrote:
Since there has not been too much activity recently I propose to
run some beacon tests starting tonight, if there are no objections. The frequency will be my usual just below 135.922.
I shall be running DFCW at  17sec element length, 0.33Hz shift
This looks quite good on 10sec dot ARGO even in noise and does not use up too
much bandwidth.I would appreciate any reports,from any distance!   73s Laurie..

I will transmit each night on 135.9230 (my previous slot at 9237 seems to be where Valerio is transmitting). 30s dot CW, sending 'XDV XDV'. I can send 10s or 3s dots if preferred - please ask.

Mike, G3XDV (IO91VT)
http://www.lf.thersgb.net