Re: LF: Dusk in Greece

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Dusk in Greece
From: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 11:45:35 EST
Sender: <[email protected]>
In a message dated 2/27/01 3:40:52 PM GMT Standard Time, [email protected] writes:

<< Hi David, well think where the sun is at this time of year....well south.
That means there is a very pronounced  NW/SE slant to the darkness shadow at
this time of year. I am quite intrigued as there are several features of the
plots that are very consistent from day to day. ("Coffee break" being one of
them)  The propagation papers do talk about considerable differences between
E-W and N-S paths, I will have to go back and read that again.

Of course !
Yes and SV is in the Souther Med.
I'll have to look at the greyline path on my satellite programme before I put digit to keyboard next time.

Are you going to visit the Bletchley Rally on the 7th April Alan? Could be another LF bar reunion.

73

David