LF: G3AQC QRSS 0145z 1/1/01

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: G3AQC QRSS 0145z 1/1/01
From: "Nik Read" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2001 02:31:06 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello all LF'er's and a Happy New Year to You all..

I was listening on 136khz at 0145z when I heard a QRSS station on 135.78. I
presumed this must have been G3AQC as I heard him earlier sendind at normal
speed. The problem is that he that when he sends QRSS he use the same length
for both dits and dah's. As I am writing this (0226z) he again has just sent
his call twice in QRSS and once at normal speed.  The QRSS signal was as
previously stated but the normal CW was OK. To someone who does not
hear/read the faster CW his call at QRSS either becomes all dit's or all
dah's.
Could someone pass this on to him ??

 Good luck to all in 2001

           A keen listener..