LF: Re. G3AQC QRSS?

To: "rsgb lf group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re. G3AQC QRSS?
From: "LAWRENCE MAYHEAD" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2001 10:17:31 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Many thanks to Alan and Nick Read G7DND who reported problems with my
transmission last night,all dits and no dahs Hi. I checked it out this
morning and
its true I was set up for DFCW, a mode I use quite often,but since I was
using Daves Decca transmitter there is no provision for frequency shift so
only the keying signal was working!!! Probably due to the fact that I kept
slipping away from our New Year party trying not to let my wife see that I
had gone,so didnt really check things properly Hi (could have been the wine
though! ).One intresting thing to come out of it is that I saw Jacks signal
for 4 hours at 30min. intervals. At 2230 it was just visible R T but by 0230
it was a thumping OOO and probably went on rising but I just had to go to
bed.So I am sorry John there was no way I could respond to your 0600
sked.But I will try another time. 73s to all