LF: german licensing policy

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: german licensing policy
From: "Soegiono, Gamal" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 15:52:44 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Rik and hi all

Geri> here in Germany, as soon as you use light for Geri> communication, you can only do that with a license !

Rik> My suggestion : also allow the use of sound for Rik> communication only with a licence ... that would Rik> be 'big bucks' for the governement

[sarcasm on]

How about drilling a hole in one's knee?

Sorry I could not resist, but Rik is 100% right.
German licensing policy brings itself ad absurdum
and almost always has the touch of overdone.

[sarcasm off]

Dear friends, all the best for the new year 2001.

may it bring us health, luck and success,
may it despose off with unnecessary regulations,
may it wipe the ionosphere,
may it keep the magnetosphere quiet,

After QRX for a couple of weeks, now I am QRV again (via email :-).

73 de Gamal