LF: decoding FSK signals below 153 kHz

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: decoding FSK signals below 153 kHz
From: "Soegiono, Gamal" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 16:11:55 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello all,

there are about 51 frequencies/stations below
153 kHz sending signals modulated with FSK
(or derivates thereof). The only stations
realy readable are 147k3 (weather brodcast
from Pinneberg D), 38k0 and 40k4 (two swedish
stations) all using Baudot as coding and
FSK as modulation.

What the hell do all the other 48 stations do?

I can successfully display their data stream in binary format, i.e. make mark frequency cause display of a binary 1 and space frequency cause display of a binary 0 (or vice versa).
Thereby I can retrieve their Baudrate.

But no known coding scheeme (ARQ, FEC, ASCII etc)
causes a readable display.

I am not dreaming of de-chiphering the chiphered
message contents! All I want is to let the decoder display a stream of ASCII characters in order to eventually
see some station call signs or something else which
can point me to the origin of those signals.

Any idea?

best 73 de Gamal