Re: LF: Gyrators

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Gyrators
From: "Alberto di Bene" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2001 19:11:33 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
john sexton wrote:

Hi Alberto
Stokes original article was re-printed in the old LF Experimenters Source
Book, together with another explaining the theory.
I built the original circuit. It is very simple and lacks most of the
features required in a decent receiver.
[snip]

Hi John,
             thanks for your answer. At this point I can also thank you
for having saved me a few hours of works bulding it !
As a matter of fact, at 137 kHz the inductance values aren't so big
to make it impractical to wind them. At 9 kHz things are a bit different...

73,
Alberto    I2PHD