LF: Re. ARGO, Beta 1

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re. ARGO, Beta 1
From: "Alberto di Bene" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2001 12:18:44 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
mcalevey wrote:

Alberto
Many thanks for the excellent Argo. It seems very sensitive and a pleasure
to use. I have not checked for the contrast setting problem but there is one
small problem on this machine. When the programme starts running the toolbar
at the bottom moves down so that you can only just see the top of the Argo
controls. They still work however. I'll look forward to the next version.
Mike ZL4OL

Mike,
            thanks for your feedback.
As you probably have read on this reflector, the contrast problem is already
fixed. Please give some more details on this other problem. Which resolution
have you set on your Windows PC ?  Could you please take a snapshot of the
Argo window with this problem evident ? You can do it by using the Argo capture
facility. That would help me to better diagnose the problem, thanks.

73
Alberto    I2PHD