LF: VE1ZZ agn

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: VE1ZZ agn
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 00:18:26 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi All, Jack was on again at 2300z, 2330z and 2400z for his usual 10 min
sessions. I only rated the signal 'T' until the last call-sign of the 2400z
session came up out of the noise for an 'O'. I am seeing 2 faint lines under
Jacks frequency. I am not sure whether they are Loran, or the DCF IMPs that
Markus reported. They faded down at 2406z which allowed the dots to be
resolved on the last complete call. Jack has been clear of qrm lines with me
before  and I think I recognise one of the two as a Loran line. I wonder if
Jack has drifted about 1Hz higher over the last few days? I am not sure
enough of the calibration to say.

Cheers de Alan G3NYK
[email protected]