LF: Re: European tx freq

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: European tx freq
From: "mike.dennison" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2001 19:51:43 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
VE1ZJ wrote:
  It is conceivable that I had trouble with 1 watt erp sigs in fall
due to SXV . I saw it often but didn't realize what it was until I put
on the earphones one night and heard the a RTTY .   The lower freq of
SXV is below 135.7 and it is not on my screen

John,

It is important to realise that SXV has only become a problem because it
moved LF after your reception tests from your holiday home. A few months
ago, the best frequencies were LF of it, but it has now dropped below the
band edge.

I plan to be on 135.875kHz tonight, but can move anywhere else you want.

73

Mike, G3XDV