LF: Re: VE1ZZ tonight 2000.01.06

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: VE1ZZ tonight 2000.01.06
From: "john sexton" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2001 15:20:44 -0800 (PST)
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi All,
Jack best I have seen tonight at 23.00, every dot and dash clearly visible
and solid. Quite a lot of QRN, but QRSS effectively removes its effects.
Unfortunately, Dave, MM0ALM, is clearly unaware that this frequency is in
use and is in QSO with F6CNI within a herz or so.
The thought occurs to me that we should make an effort to contact ALM before
next weekend, so that he knows about the Transatlantic effort. It would be a
pity to waste all the efforts being made. Unfortunately he is not on the
Reflector.
73 John, G4CNN

Send a cool gift with your E-Card
http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/