LF: Re. Spurious signals and VE1ZZ tonight

To: "rsgb lf group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re. Spurious signals and VE1ZZ tonight
From: "LAWRENCE MAYHEAD" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 10:42:37 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Rik and all,
Many thanks for the explanation, of how to determine the correct direction
with a loop ,I remember doing this years ago at sea in my boat where it was
important to know which way to point it,Hi.
Re. Jacks frequency,it was suggested that we should look for surplus Xtals,
very happy to do this but need to know the fundamental frequency!
Jack appears to be a very consistant signal here but no luck in going the
other way.Perhaps next weekend will be the answer with John and others
listening. 73s Laurie.