Re: LF: re: VE1ZZ tonight

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: re: VE1ZZ tonight
From: "john sexton" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 16:59:39 -0800 (PST)
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi all again,
At 0030 010113, VE1ZZ again acknowledged OK1FIG with I believe OO, but now
strong QSB, first and last part of message difficult to make out, but middle
clear.
Problem is that VE1ZZ has locked onto OK1FIG, who is not hearing him and
VE1ZZ is not hearing/seeing the 1Watters.
I think we have now passed the best part of the night with perhaps another
good part around 5 or 6 am. So going to bed - but have massed a lot of
grams, which I will post on my web page tomorrow.
John, G4CNN

Send a cool gift with your E-Card
http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/