Re: LF: Qrss Fs Measurements by OH2LX, 13-Jan-2001

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Qrss Fs Measurements by OH2LX, 13-Jan-2001
From: "Dave" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 09:59:45 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
John asked:-

Hi Vaino
What frequency was MM0ALM on? and was he sending normal CW?
John, G4CNN

Dave was on about 136.0 QRSS.

My best copy of Jack was at 0000 when he was giving Petr a report, a good
"O".
Nothing at-all 0030!
I left Argo running and taking grabs every half hour, the best copy late in
the night was at 0430 and at 0500 with another, not quite so good copy at
0700.

I don't think there's any way Jack and John would have copied me based on
the strength I was getting from them and the ERP Jack is running.
Still, we live in hope!

ATU is rebuilt and seems OK but no remote tuning yet.

73. Dave G3YXM

Send a cool gift with your E-Card
http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/