LF: TA test

To: "Rsgb_Lf_Group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: TA test
From: "valerio" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 00:38:34 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello all,
happy to know all the news about TA QSO trial but here thinks are very
bad.
Yesterday evening contacted Jiri OK1ARN with vy string signal but no
trace on spectrogram of VE1ZZ transmission.
At around 23:00 wind became to strong for my TX antenna to stay up and
electrostatic noise raised too much for QRSS reception.
At now is the same, strong wind and S9 crack noise on my small T
receiving antenna so impossible to TX and RX for VE1ZZ.
I'm very  sorry that I cannot play any role in this trial, so best luck
to all involved.

'73, Valerio (IK5ZPV)