LF: re T/A tests

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: re T/A tests
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 00:31:06 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi all, well it generally seems to have been bad tonight. I have caught a
few elements from Jack (after about 2300z), and been able to work out
roughly where his message was amongst the crashes but not good at all. The
elements I have seen are the 'same colour as the noise' , and have been seen
in odd quieter periods. No signs from Larry either. I will leave a monitor
running logging screens. I have reverted to Easygram which seems to me to
perform a little better in these circumstances. Maybe I am more used to the
settings.

It all seems to go to show we need to be able to pick our times to be
successful.

Good Luck all de Alan G3NYK
[email protected]