LF: Re: Re: Last night

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Re: Last night
From: "ko versteeg" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 12:12:48 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi John.
I wasn't sure it was Larry's, i processed another image with Psp6 and
AcdSee3.1
but all i did made 'em look even worse, still 84 countries to go for Lf DXCC
hihi..

The other night i did not look hard enough for the other side, i watched all
the U.K
and in a 200Hz window of Spectran, these guys showed up as thick as
broomsticks.
A new clip for was MM0ALM, and a better one of OK1FIG..

OK1FIG, when he transmitted i could see the other signals go thinner!
He was sucking the other signals down to 50% here..

Sure you can post Larry's trace on your website, i'll have mine
up mine in an hour or so, this Qrss is even more fun than sstv!
Fact is i have not have time to check the hf bands since last year february
All time goes to lf now..

The 50Hz filter is just from the Timewave Dsp59+, could go to 25Hz but then
all goes white and sometimes even too loud.
One other thing that helped me i stuffing the Datong converter deep down
some drawer
i used it while they transmitted from LG5 and i did not see him because i
trusted
my dial frequency, it was off 450Hz and still is 81Hz off, it can't get any
better..

Now i use the YXM preamp directly to the NRD, and i can read real frequency
and get what i am looking for.
I am sure i have missed much more Narrow Hell and Qrss  the last year
wich was also my 1st year on lf..
(It all started with receiving DL0SWA 147.3Khz 11-2-2000)

One other thing i want to ask to you as  an lf veteran, i received HB2ASB
some time ago
and right now i see HB9ASB, is he the same guy at different qth's??
If so, he better try from HB0 some time hihi..

Oke John better upload my clips now, have the new Spectran build 130 aswell
now..
73 de Ko, NL9222..