LF: Re: Is this DCF39?

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Is this DCF39?
From: "Larry Kayser" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 22:15:10 -0500
Sender: <[email protected]>
Dex

 I am receiveing a strong signal on 138.830
KHz here in North Carolina.  I have posted two .jpg files of what I am
seeing with Argo.  Can someone verify wheather or not this is DCF39?

Well it sure looks like it.  the "blooms" you see are when the station sends
its data bursts, look on 139.17 at the same time and you should see the
Space signal when there is no signal on the Marking channel.

My look at yours shows the same as what I see here every night.

What more can I tell you?

Larry
VA3LK

Oh yes, it will fade out in the morning and reappear in the late afternoon
and it will get louder and weaker so it is not your neighbours
computer....Hi