LF: In-Reply-To: <[email protected].

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
From: "Rik Strobbe" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 10:38:44
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello group,

Last night (17-01-01, 23UT) I could copy the OM2TW beacon on 136300 with
429 and some QSB. Not bad at all for only 50W.

Had a look for Larry's dashes over the last nights, but no positive
identification. I agree with Peter's (LDO) comments that dashes are hard to
identify as you see a lot of them, especially when going to very narrow
bandwidths (0.05Hz and less). I can see the dashed line on 137792 (as seen
by DF6NM) very strong at night and weak at daytime, I don't think that it
is Larry.

73, Rik  ON7YD