LF: Re: Re: Friday Night

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Re: Friday Night
From: "Andrew Talbot" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 20:28:33 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
No need to move for now, I'll keep with the 3.9Hz sampling and post process.
Must sort out that sprog problem at the lowest rate.
Can't look at the plot at the moment, its on the other machine which is
monitoring you (no multitasking in DOS) but I think it was in the region
of - 0600z.  Could be a bit later.    The real time plot showed some
definite keying at the best time but I was more concerned with getting the
raw data to take too much notice this morning.

Andy  G4JNT