LF: Alan's Virus

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Alan's Virus
From: "Larry Kayser" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 16:47:27 -0500
Sender: <[email protected]>
John:

It would be much better if Alan was on here making his contributions rather
than messing with the virus.  I have a brand new unopened Microsoft Windows
95, with USB support, that I could put in a package and courier to him for
arrival on Tuesday.  Is that a possible solution rather than have him
messing with what ever he is working with now?

Larry
VA3LK

I quite realize that some people would not see Windoze 95, even with USB
support, as a gift under any conditions, that is not the issue, the issue is
what do we have to do to get Alan back on here!