LF: Larry visible on Argo...good copy

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Larry visible on Argo...good copy
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 00:53:40 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi all Larry's signal was visible her at 0030z on Argo using the 30sec dot
mode, which is not really optimum, but no trouble with the copy. The
elements do seem a little shorter than declared but this maybe my clock, or
the effect of the overlap in Argo. Just a 'C' copied so far, I make the
frequency about 0.5Hz low on nominal which I think agrees with the current
values posted. (I have a 2Hz error on my sound-card, but now I will go back
and look at last nights capture as well)

Cheers de Alan G3NYK
[email protected]