LF: Weekend report from OM2TW...

To: "Rsgb_Lf_Group \(E-mail\)" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Weekend report from OM2TW...
From: "Gasparik Richard" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 09:35:30 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi LF-ers...

        Finally successful weekend. This time I run with my old power
amplifier (3xIRF640) and 16V/9A in max.) with about 120W output power in
maximum into 135m long wire up about 25m. Because I was very busy with my
family, I was QRV only a few hours during the morning time. Here is my log.

19.1.2001

2303Z   DF6NM   M/O             first OM-DL on QRSS

20.1.2001

0610Z   PA0BWL  M/O             first OM-PA in general
0731Z   OK1DWF  559/579         new station, his first QSO on LF
0805Z   HA6PC           579/599
1010Z   G3XDV           M/O             first OM-G on QRSS (sorry Mike, big
KEV was first)
1059Z   I5TGC           M/O

21.1.2001

0812Z   DJ2LF           O/O

My biggest problem is that I have a lot of QRM during the night time from
the roadway lighting, so I try to resolve this problem and I'll be on the
band during the night time too. Still the best time for the QSO is saturday
and sunday morning. See you next weekend.

73 de Rich OM2TW