LF: RE: More Tests

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: RE: More Tests
From: "Talbot Andrew" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 15:02:41 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Alberto - How easy would it be to include a facility for storing the exact
measured sampling rate in a .INI file that can be called up when the
software is run.   G3PLX included such a facility in PSK31 to allow for
the gross errors seen on some machines - several Hz on a 1kHz tone in a
few cases.  There are enough highly accurate transmissions around for
calibration, so if the cal factor can be saved (and doesn't drift too
much !) one area of uncertainty is removed.

Andy  G4JNT