Re: LF: Copy of VA3LK

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Copy of VA3LK
From: "Dave" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 22:29:44 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Alberto

     thanks. If the other program you are referring to is Spectran, >

Well, not particularly...  I do have a little trouble with Spectran but it
runs OK It always gives the error message that the soundcard is in use by
another application but, if you ignore that, it works until you want to
change something. That is on the shack PC with a Creative Labs card. I have
a lot of trouble with my laptop (P100 and ESS sound chip) which only seems
to like Spectrogram and Argo, Argo runs fast enough to give good resolution,
whereas Spectrogram goes too slowly.

BTW, I realised why I got no grabs last night.... I didn't press "start"!

Thanks again.
Dave G3YXM.