Re: LF: Re: vector potential

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: vector potential
From: "Rik Strobbe" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 10:32:47
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Peter,

I did a little test on saturday afternoon :
I did put the lower part of the loading coil (that is normally in
horizontal position) vertical (directly under the wire).
I did measure the antenna current and the signal strength of DCF39, in both
cases not the slightest difference. I did place the coil in back horizontal
position after the test as it is not mechanical stable when vertical.
If it is of any interest I could arrange a test with Dick (PA0SE) to
measure the strength of my signal with the coil in both positions, but
based on this first test I do not expect too much.
Maybe some others can turn the loadingcoil and do this little test.

73, Rik  ON7YD