Re: LF: RE: Accuracy of Soundcards, programs, and related stuff

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: RE: Accuracy of Soundcards, programs, and related stuff
From: "john sexton" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 05:05:04 -0800 (PST)
Sender: <[email protected]>

Hi All,
Isn't this why we had pounds, shillings and pence, not to mention pounds and
stones (I said not to mention ..., hi!)?
Base 12 has factors, 2,3,4 and 6.
Before we went metric in the UK (backward step), there were a lot of good
ideas floating around. I still have a book on the Reverse Notation, which
advocated a base of 12, but also advocated positive and negative money. The
only drawback seemed to be that most people wouldn't cooperate and would
simply throw away negative money, hi!
John, G4CNN

Send a cool gift with your E-Card
http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/