LF: Re. Transatlantic tests , G3AQC /Quebec etc.

To: "rsgb lf group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re. Transatlantic tests , G3AQC /Quebec etc.
From: "LAWRENCE MAYHEAD" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 17:06:51 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Bill ,
Many thanks for your report,I am pretty sure about my frequency
135,922.5+/-0.5
and I am sure I did not drift.So great, we are getting there! Further to
your observations of DCF39 and the likelyhood of propagation around the
Canadian sunset I will start transmitting at 1930 utc tonight. The TX seems
very happy with
the 30sec mode and since this more manageable for a 2 way than 60sec.or
longer, I will persevere.
I would like to thank you Larry for listening, perhaps now you have sorted
out your interference,things will be better.
Also Vaino, many thanks for the field strenght reports,I will mail you
seperately about that.  73s Laurie.