Re: LF: Re: REALITY CHECK

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: REALITY CHECK
From: "Steve Dove" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 10:43:13 -0500
Sender: <[email protected]>

Greetings,

G3KEV:
"There is magic connected with the old Cinema and the ability to
send/copy morse code."

Don't get me wrong here - I'm a CW dude through and through, and love movies - but you should be aware that your cinema/morse analogy is on somewhat shaky ground. A direct quote from yesterday's 'USA Today' daily newspaper over here:

"The wave of closings is expected to go on. Theater executives say many more - perhaps as many as 15,000 - of the 36,448 U.S. screens must go dark before their troubled industry regains financial stability."

On another note, along with many 'lurkers' over here, I keep looking for signs of likely sigs around 135.923. No luck so far.
These are exciting times.

       73,

               Steve        W3EEE