LF: RE: mystery station

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: RE: mystery station
From: "Gasparik Richard" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 08:53:17 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Dave, Wolf and LF-group...

Yes I was on 136.8 at 1945, but I transmited only for DL3FDO (for the test
if he copied my signal). I realy can't hear anything since the roadway
lights are on. Normaly the band is very quiet, but during the night time is
it S9+20dB QRM. Therefore I'm on the band during the daytime only. Just
working on the small receiver (PA0SE construction) to locate the source
(lamp). If you want a sked, I'm QRV every weekend 0600Z - 1530Z. So, please
wait a few days, it's not so easy to locate the problem if there are
houndrets of lights. I'll do my best...See you on 136...

73 de Rich OM2TW