LF: Re: LEK's QRSS-CW signal

To: "Stewart Nelson" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: LEK's QRSS-CW signal
From: "Bill de Carle" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2000 13:21:03 -0500
Cc: [email protected], [email protected]
Sender: <[email protected]>
At 03:12 PM 12/7/00 +0100, Stewart Nelson wrote:
Hi Bill and all,

Thanks for the CRUNCHed file.  I took a close look at it, to see
how well a machine might decode it.

[..]
Bill, if you have the audio file before CRUNCHing, could you please
post it to your site or email it?  I have been playing with some
noise reduction schemes, and would like to attempt an S/N
improvement on this signal.

Well, it was a long overnight run so I CRUNCHed on-the-fly to avoid cluttering
up my hard disk.  I did go back and snip out a bigger piece though, if that's
any help to you.

The new piece is around 192 Kb long and you can hear LEK's ident 4 or
5 times in it.

I put it up on my web page at:

http://cafe.rapidus.net/bill1/leklong.zip

Bill VE2IQ