LF: Re 73 NOV.

To: "rsgb lf group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re 73 NOV.
From: "LAWRENCE MAYHEAD" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2000 18:16:30 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Alan,
Thanks for your good wishes re the 73Khz.NOV. Managed to get the old TX(not the Decca) on frequency this afternoon.About 3A into the antenna which gives me about 0.2W ERP. The Rx side is still a bit heath robinson need to build a pre amp and BP filter. but I saw both sides of Jims QSO last night with ON4ZK, good signal here Jim! Hope to make some contacts and catch up on lost time when I didnt have a NOV. Re 136, would like to try the Transatlantic trip again whilst I have the borowed Decca,we must be missing some good openings as you reported a day or two ago. 73s Laurie.