Re: LF: CFH recordings

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: CFH recordings
From: "Rik Strobbe" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 15:15:16
Sender: <[email protected]>
I got already some direct replies on my previous mail.
The aim would be that the CHF signal is recorded at several locations (all
over Europe) during the same period. I think that we should take a night at
the beginning of next week, maybe monday 18 december from 20UTC - 07UTC
(tuesday).
I just checked the UBA webpage and saw the eclipse software is not longer
downloadable, those who need this software can sent me a mail and I will
send you the software per e-mail on friday.

73, Rik  ON7YD