LF: Re. CFH/73KHz tonight

To: "rsgb lf group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re. CFH/73KHz tonight
From: "LAWRENCE MAYHEAD" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 13:59:02 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Jim,
Yes CFH was doing odd things last night,I was going to set up a recording run,when I noticed the on/off carrier that you mention.SXV was absent also so I decided not to waste paper. But you are quite right CFH is quite strong,pity no one seems to be listening or indeed transmitting.I have 1W ERP at the moment and would be very happy to give it a bash.Re. 73 KHz as tonight is activity night I will be about and would appreciate a contact.By the way is there a Band Plan ?I dont want to transmit on the wrong Mode/ Freq.
73s Laurie.