LF: Weekend activity...

To: "Rsgb_Lf_Group \(E-mail\)" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Weekend activity...
From: "Gasparik Richard" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 16:04:38 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi LF-ers...

I'll try to be active this weekend on 136, but the weather is realy
terrible...fog, rain and wind, temperature about 4-6 Celsius. Weather
forecast for the weekend is the same with temperature about 0. Second
problem is that one from my fets burned up and I must replace it with other
one, but from another producer. I don't know if it will work without
problems...has anybody experience with power amplifiers with mixed fets
(IRFP450) with different parameters ?

73 de Rich OM2TW

Richard Gasparik
SIEMENS SBS