LF: 73kHz / Loops

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: 73kHz / Loops
From: "James Moritz" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 14:45:49 +0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Dear LF Group,

Nice to see a new face on 73kHz - I was very pleased to work G3AQC for his first 2-way QSO on 73kHz. It was a bit "asymetrical", I gave Laurie a 589 report, but had to resort to QRSS to send it to him! Also worked G3YXM, who was 569 with me, but, being close to Rugby, Dave gave me an exotic RST389. This seems to be fairly typical behaviour for 73kHz, which is an interesting if sometimes frustrating band. Also, thanks to PA0SE, G3NYK, and G4CNN for the reception reports. It was not possible for me to be QRV this morning, but I will try again next weekend for cross-band QSOs if anyone is interested.

Cheers, Jim Moritz
73 de M0BMU